Pages

April 14, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday - April 14, 2014


As I look outside my window...
Sunny, so far!  The snow has been melting over the weekend and I can see the grass again.  This is going to be the best day of the week though, as it will rain tomorrow and more snow is due again on Wednesday.    

Right now I am...
Typing up this post and enjoying my blueberries and Greek yogurt snack.  

Thinking...
About Easter break and activities I would like to do with the girls.    

On my bedside table...
Handmade Home by Amanda Blake Soule

Listening to...
The Smurfs movie.  Miss C is enjoying watching that while I type this post.     

On the menu for this week...
Monday: Barbecued maple salmon with rice and peas
Tuesday: Homemade chicken nuggets with baked beans
Wednesday: Sausages and mash with green beans
Thursday: Spaghetti bolognaise and caesar salad
Friday: Leftovers/buffet night
Saturday: Dinner out?
Sunday: Pork chops with asparagus and salad

On my to do list...
Laundry / Ironing
Write grocery list
Sweep/wash kitchen floor
Play at the park with Miss C

Plans for this week...
Grocery shopping
House cleaning
Paperwork/filing
Clean blinds/inside of windows
Wash make-up brushes

What I am creating...
Nothing planned yet this week.

My simple pleasure...

Sitting out on my deck reading a good book and enjoying the sunshine.

Looking around the house...
Kitchen has been cleaned, laundry machine is whirring washing the bed sheets, windows are open, Miss C is watching the Smurf movie and playing with her new toy vacuum.

From the camera...
The girls were able to play in the garden this weekend.
If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here.


4 comments:

  1. oh no! I can't believe you're having more snow! Spring WILL arrive. I hope you make it through the week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! Hopefully, it won't be much and then we can finally enjoy spring. :)

      Delete
  2. It was so nice to have the windows open for a couple of days here in Michigan - we're getting more snow tonight as well! :/

    Have a great week,

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spring has to come soon! Have a lovely week Sherry.

      Delete

All comments are appreciated!