Pages

April 21, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday - April 21, 2014


Hello everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful Easter.  We had a great time with my in-laws.  The girls enjoyed an Easter egg hunt and then we all had brunch together.  

As I look outside my window...
Beautiful! The sun is shining, the skies are blue and the snow has finally melted.    

Right now I am...
Typing up this post while waiting for my photos to upload.   

Thinking...
That I will plant my vegetable seeds this week if the weather stays nice.  

On my bedside table...
Polly by Freya North

Listening to...
The girls playing.  

On the menu for this week...
Monday: Cheese smokies with salad and corn
Tuesday: Salmon bake with roasted cauliflower
Wednesday: Chicken with mushrooms and rice
Thursday: Girls' choice!
Friday: Leftovers/buffet night
Saturday: Steak with baked potato and salad
Sunday: Hamburgers

On my to do list...
Laundry/Ironing
Write grocery list
Sweep/wash kitchen floor
List items for sale on Kijiji
Disinfect remote controls/phones

Plans for this week...
Grocery shopping
House cleaning
Paperwork/filing
Clean television screens
Declutter bookcases

What I am creating...
Nothing planned yet this week.  

My simple pleasure...

Browsing favourite blogs. 

Looking around the house...
Messy.  The girls have been playing through the whole house (and garden) today.      

From the camera...

If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here.

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet photo :)

    Your menu sounds yummy, especially today's Salmon and Roasted Cauliflower, two of my favorite things.

    I hope you have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sandra! Have a wonderful week. :)

      Delete
  2. Your blog is so sweet. I love the name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm a vegetable garden. I am aching to have one, maybe next year. The photo of your wee one is precious! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Felicias. We love our small veggie garden. The girls especially love to help pick the peas (meaning they eat them before I can cook them)!

      Have a lovely week. :)

      Delete

All comments are appreciated!