Pages

April 28, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday - April 28, 2014


As I look outside my window...
Cloudy.  It is going to rain this afternoon, then hopefully be sunny for the rest of the week (although it may snow again on the weekend).     

Right now I am...
Watching Miss C play with her Lego. 

Thinking...
That this year is flying past!

On my bedside table...
MoneySmart Family System by Steve and Annette Economides

Listening to...
Miss C playing.  

On the menu for this week...
Monday: Shepherd's pie with roast carrots and asparagus
Tuesday: Barbecue chicken with baked potatoes and corn
Wednesday: Chicken a la king with rice
Thursday: Homemade pizza
Friday: Leftovers/buffet night
Saturday: Butter chicken with naan bread
Sunday: Steak with potato salad, green salad and roasted red peppers

On my to do list...
Laundry/Ironing
Write grocery list
Sweep/wash kitchen floor
Clean out magazines - donate or recycle

Plans for this week...
Grocery shopping
House cleaning
Paperwork/filing
Clean all light switches and door handles
Restock gift wrapping supplies

What I am creating...
Fudgey black bean brownies, new play dough. 

My simple pleasure...

Visiting the library. 

Looking around the house...
Girls' artwork and paper spread out on the living room floor, library books on the table, a little gloomy as it is cloudy, kitchen is neat and tidy!      

From the camera...
The girls' driveway artwork from yesterday
If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here.


5 comments:

  1. Im a new follower, love the girls driveway artwork! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Melissa! Have a lovely week. :)

      Delete
  2. Love the library too, and this week I get to enjoy it for 3 days in a row. How fun :)

    We've had a lot of rain here lately, but I"m hoping for some warm weather this week too. Have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fudgey black bean brownies? I'm demanding a recipe post on that one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a new recipe so I'll have to let you know the results!

      Delete

All comments are appreciated!