Pages

April 07, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday - April 7, 2014



As I look outside my window...
Lovely!  The snow is starting to melt, highs of 17C today with sun and blue skies.  I can see the geese flying in the sky.  Snow is due again this weekend though.  

Right now I am...
Typing up this post and enjoying my morning snack.  

Thinking...
About this blog and improvements I want to make to it over the next few months.  

On my bedside table...
Rachel's Holiday by Marian Keyes

Listening to...
The radio.  Currently playing The Man by Aloe Blacc.  

On the menu for this week...
Monday: Chicken teriyaki with rice
Tuesday: Hamburgers with salad
Wednesday: Gammon steak with baked beans and scrambled eggs
Thursday: Homemade pizza
Friday: Leftovers/buffet night
Saturday: Meatloaf with mashed potatoes and green beans
Sunday: Roast chicken with trimmings

On my to do list...
Laundry / Ironing
Write grocery list
Sweep/wash kitchen floor
Clean oven extractor fan/filter
Clean kitchen small appliances
Change bed linens
Go for a walk with Miss C

Plans for this week...
Grocery shopping
House cleaning
Paperwork/filing
Sort through girls' clothes and shoes - organize spring clothes
Clean car (inside and out)

What I am creating...
Easter egg decorations, brownies and mini banana bread.    

My simple pleasure...

Pushing my girls on the swing at the park.  

Looking around the house...
Windows are open to let the spring air in.   

From the camera...

Butterfly at the conservatory at the zoo
If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here.


2 comments:

  1. Your menu always looks so yummy, especially that gammon steak. YUM!

    Hope you have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandra! I have a rotation of our favourite meals and then add in seasonal or new recipes to try. It seems to work well for us.

      Have a lovely week.

      Delete

All comments are appreciated!