1/2 cup butter, melted
2 cups Graham Cracker crumbs
1 cup chopped nuts (almonds, walnuts, pecans)
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 1/4 cups shredded coconut
1 (300ml) can sweetened condensed milk
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Grease a 9" x 13" pan.
3. Melt butter and combine with graham cracker crumbs in a small bowl.
4. Press evenly into bottom of prepared pan.
5. Mix together chocolate chips, coconut and nuts in small bowl.
6. Sprinkle evenly over crumb surface.
7. Pour the condensed milk evenly over the cookie bar mixture.
8. Bake for 25 - 30 minutes until lightly browned.
9. Leave to cool completely.
10. Cut into squares.