Pages

May 12, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday - May 12, 2014


Good morning everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend.  

As I look outside my window...
Beautiful!  It is going to be a lovely week.  Temperatures of around 20C.  

Right now I am...
Typing up this post and planning out my week.  

Thinking...
About plans for the summer.

On my bedside table...
Chestnut Street by Maeve Binchy

Listening to...
Silence.  

On the menu for this week...
Monday: Spaghetti bolognaise with caesar salad
Tuesday: Chicken fajitas
Wednesday: Hamburgers
Thursday: Baked maple salmon with rice and broccoli
Friday: Leftovers/buffet night
Saturday: Homemade pizza
Sunday: Peach glazed chicken with corn, peas and salad

On my to do list...
Laundry/Ironing
Inventory pantry/freezer/fridge
Write grocery list
Sweep/wash kitchen floor
Clean fridge
Clean barbecue

Plans for this week...
Grocery shopping
House cleaning
Paperwork/filing
Organize under kitchen sink
Vacuum all curtains

What I am creating...
A plan for the summer (activities for the girls and as a family).

My simple pleasure...

Watching a movie with my family.

Looking around the house...
Laundry to fold and put away, Lego towers in the process of being built, mostly tidy (so far!).    

From the camera...
My mother's day gift!

If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here.


2 comments:

  1. It's funny because I don't see many people enjoying Maeve Binchy, and actually when I've mentioned her before to friends they had never heard of the author. I love her though, really enjoy her books. Hope you enjoy this new one :)

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loving it so far! Enjoy your week Sandra. :)

      Delete

All comments are appreciated!