Pages

May 19, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday - May 19, 2014


As I look outside my window...
A little cloudy and wet today.  Should be sunny and warm later in the week.  

Right now I am...
Looking through my cookbooks for inspiration.  

Thinking...
About my plans for today.

On my bedside table...
Angels & Demons by Dan Brown

Listening to...
My washing machine whirring.  

On the menu for this week...
Monday: Baked ham with scalloped potatoes and peas
Tuesday: ???
Wednesday: Hamburgers and salad
Thursday: ???
Friday: Leftovers/buffet night
Saturday: Tacos
Sunday: Pork tenderloin with baked potatoes and corn

On my to do list...
Laundry/Ironing
Inventory pantry/freezer/fridge
Write grocery list
Sweep/wash kitchen floor
Clean inside of windows
Shop for wellies and umbrellas for the girls

Plans for this week...
Grocery shopping
House cleaning
Paperwork/filing
Schedule eye doctor appointments
Visit the library

What I am creating...
Nothing yet this week.  

My simple pleasure...

Reading homesteading blogs.

Looking around the house...
Dishes to wash, girls playing together, have to put away papers that seem to breed on my dining room table.      

From the camera...
Princesses

2 comments:

  1. Your little princess's are too cute!

    I love homesteading blogs, they make wish we had bought a place with a bit more land but alas. Have you ever checked out Chicken's in the Road? It's one of my favorite blogs.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't have much land either, but enough space for a small vegetable garden. Thanks for the recommendation. Have a great week!

      Delete

All comments are appreciated!