Pages

May 26, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday - May 26, 2014



As I look outside my window...
Another beautiful day.  It will rain later this evening, but for now it's 22C.    

Right now I am...
Typing up this post and then I'll be looking through the flyers and planning my grocery shopping.    

Thinking...
About this blog.  I'm thinking about the big move to Wordpress.  Does anyone have any advice or recommendations for me?

On my bedside table...
Arcadia by Elizabeth Laird

Listening to...
The birds singing outside.  

On the menu for this week...
Monday: Spaghetti bolognaise with caesar salad
Tuesday: Chicken with mushroom sauce over rice
Wednesday: Homemade mac and cheese
Thursday: Hamburgers and salad
Friday: Leftovers/buffet night
Saturday: Butter chicken with rice and naan bread
Sunday: Not sure yet!

On my to do list...
Laundry/Ironing
Inventory pantry/freezer/fridge
Write grocery list
Sweep/wash kitchen floor
List items on Kijiji
Clean girls' bedrooms

Plans for this week...
Grocery shopping
House cleaning
Paperwork/filing
Disinfect remote controls and phones
Plan Father's Day gifts

What I am creating...
Lemon loaf.

Looking around the house...
Little piles (the girls' toys, magazines, Lego) everywhere that need to be put away.  Windows are open to let in the fresh air.   

From the camera...

Playing at the water park

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated!