Pages

May 05, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday - May 5, 2014


As I look outside my window...
Snow / sleet.  It is going to be a wet and cold week.       

Right now I am...
Typing this post and watching Miss C play with her baby.   

Thinking...
That I wish I could go back to bed for a nap!

On my bedside table...
Homesteading in the 21st Century by George Nash and Jane Waterman

Listening to...
The radio. 

On the menu for this week...
Monday: Spaghetti bolognaise and caesar salad
Tuesday: Maple baked salmon with rice and salad
Wednesday: Crockpot chicken alfredo
Thursday: Tacos
Friday: Leftovers/buffet night
Saturday: Homemade chicken nuggets with fries and salad
Sunday: ???  {Mom's night off}

On my to do list...
Laundry/Ironing
Write grocery list
Watch Miss S's music concert at school
Clean fridge

Plans for this week...
Grocery shopping
House cleaning
Paperwork/filing
Clean all curtains

What I am creating...
Nothing planned yet. 

My simple pleasure...

Taking a nap! (Doesn't happen too often). 

Looking around the house...
Pretty neat and tidy.  The living room has dinosaurs, the girls' doll house and toy trains spread around. Washing machine being put to good use.      

From the camera...

The castle Miss S made out of paper


If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here.

3 comments:

  1. It's so hard to wrap my head around that some parts of the country are still getting snow when it's 80 plus here in Louisiana.

    I had started taking naps on a regular basis in the mid morning but it was mainly due to a massive lack of sleep. I do enjoy them however when I can.

    That castle is stellar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Felicia,

      We generally have snow from October through May and are very happy when spring finally arrives!

      Miss S says thank you for your kind words. :)

      Delete
  2. I too find it so weird that some areas are still getting snow, but then again, we had frost yesterday morning so I guess it's not that uncommon.

    Love the paper castle, how cute :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated!