1/2 cup almond butter
1/4 cup raw honey
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
3 tbsp desiccated coconut
1/3 cup coconut flour2 tbsp ground flaxseed
2 tbsp chocolate chips
pinch of salt
1. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or non-stick baking liner.
2. In a bowl, mix together the almond butter, honey and vanilla extract until smooth.
3. Add in the coconut, coconut flour, flaxseed, chocolate chips and salt.
4. Mix until combined.
5. Using damp hands, roll mixture into 1" balls and place on baking sheet (makes approximately 12 balls).
6. Place in freezer for 10 minutes.