Pages

June 16, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday - June 16, 2014


Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend and enjoyed Father's Day with your loved ones. We went to the theatre to enjoy Mary Poppins. It was fabulous!  

Now on to Happy Homemaker Monday ...

As I look outside my window...
Wet today and tomorrow.  Hopefully the sun will be out mid-week to brighten everything up.    

Right now I am...
Making a list of things to do today.    

Thinking...
About life, friends and family.

On my bedside table...
Father Unknown by Lesley Pearse

Listening to...
Miss C playing.  

On the menu for this week...
Monday: Baked ham with mashed potatoes and peas
Tuesday: Barbecue chicken with green beans and salad
Wednesday: Homemade mac n cheese
Thursday: Tacos
Friday: Leftovers/buffet night
Saturday: Hamburgers with salad
Sunday: Pork tenderloin with baked potatoes and corn

On my to do list...
Laundry/Ironing
Inventory pantry/freezer/fridge
Write grocery list
Sweep/wash kitchen floor
Clean my cleaning tools
Shop for a birthday gift

Plans for this week...
Grocery shopping
House cleaning
Paperwork/filing
Vacuum all couches (under cushions)
Visit the library

What I am creating...
Teacher gifts.  

My simple pleasure...

Baking.

Looking around the house...
Needs some tidying up after the weekend.         

From the camera...

If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated!