Pages

June 02, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday - June 2, 2014


Hello everyone!  How was your weekend?  Spring is finally here so we took a trip to the garden centre this weekend.  We bought a strawberry plant and a couple of tomato plants.  Cannot wait for the strawberries to grow!

As I look outside my window...
Thunderstorming.  It was a beautiful morning which turned into rain and a thunderstorm.     

Right now I am...
Typing up this post before I collect Miss S from the school bus stop.   

Thinking...
About my to do list!

On my bedside table...
ScreamFree Parenting by Hal Runkel

Listening to...
The rain outside.  

On the menu for this week...
Monday: Baked chicken with asparagus and salad
Tuesday: Barbecue pork chops with rotini pasta and peas
Wednesday: Butter chicken with rice, naan bread and samosas
Thursday: Spaghetti bolognaise with caesar salad
Friday: Leftovers/buffet night
Saturday: Homemade pizza
Sunday: Chicken fajitas with Mexican rice

On my to do list...
Laundry/Ironing
Inventory pantry/freezer/fridge
Write grocery list
Sweep/wash kitchen floor
RSVP to Miss C's preschool graduation invitation
Hang up Miss C's paintings in her room

Plans for this week...
Grocery shopping
House cleaning
Paperwork/filing
Check first aid kit supplies
Clean and organize under my kitchen sink
Take Miss S to her friend's gymnastics party on the weekend

What I am creating...
A clean playroom in the basement.  The girls have toys everywhere!  

My simple pleasure...

Sitting in the garden in the sun and reading a good book.

Looking around the house...
Kitchen is clean, basement to tidy, floor to sweep, dark because of the thunderstorm.     

From the camera...
Miss C's latest masterpiece (self-portrait and a butterfly)

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture! I do think Miss C may be an artist:)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated!