Pages

June 23, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday - June 23, 2014


As I look outside my window...
A gorgeous day.  Fluffy clouds in the sky, the sun is shining and it's around 24C.  Should be nice all week.      

Right now I am...
Changing the girls' bed linens and then walking to collect Miss S from the school bus stop.    

Thinking...
About lots of things ... future blog posts I want to write, summer plans, about friends I need to visit, appointments I need to make, the never-ending to-do list!

On my bedside table...
The Busy Mom's Guide to a Happy, Organized Home by Kathy Peel

Listening to...
The air conditioner and my hubby talking on his business phone.  

On the menu for this week...
Monday: Vietnamese (pork with rice vermicelli and spring rolls)
Tuesday: Baked chicken with coleslaw, salad and corn
Wednesday: Hamburgers and salad
Thursday: Last day of school - girls' choice
Friday: Leftovers/buffet night
Saturday: Not sure yet
Sunday: Not sure yet

On my to do list...
Laundry/Ironing
Inventory pantry/freezer/fridge
Write grocery list
Sweep/wash kitchen floor
Change girls' bed linens
Empty paper shredder

Plans for this week...
Grocery shopping
House cleaning
Paperwork/filing
Clean out and organize bedside cabinets
Attend Miss C's graduation ceremony at preschool
Attend Michael Buble concert (yay!!)
Make plans for Canada Day

What I am creating...
New ice pop recipes for the girls.

Looking around the house...
The sun is shining and the windows are open to let the air blow through.  

From the camera...

Miss C's outfit for her preschool party

If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here


5 comments:

  1. Awe she is adorable, Glad you day was filled with nice fluffy clouds. Its been overcast here all day. No rain so far.

    http://naturalbeautism.blogspot.com/2014/06/happy-home-maker-monday-62314.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss C looks so cute! I hope her party was fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy. She had a great time. She couldn't wait to tell me about the games they played and that she had a pink cupcake!

      Delete
  3. Michael Buble concert - you lucky lady! Have a fabulous time!!! I love Miss C's welly boot style, my 2yr old would wear bright pink wellies every day with every outfit given half a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww she looks so cute :)

    The Vietnamese Pork sounds SO delicious. Hope you're having a good week.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated!