Pages

June 30, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday - June 30, 2014


As I look outside my window...
Sunny and bright, although a little windy.   

Right now I am...
Writing out my grocery shopping list.      

Thinking...
That I need a nap today!

On my bedside table...
Scarlet Feather by Maeve Binchy

Listening to...
The girls playing outside. 

On the menu for this week...
Monday: Roast pork with mashed potatoes and green beans
Tuesday: Hamburgers and salad
Wednesday: Chicken fajitas
Thursday: Maple salmon with asparagus and salad
Friday: Leftovers/buffet night
Saturday: Spaghetti bolognaise with caesar salad
Sunday: Dinner out

On my to do list...
Laundry/Ironing
Inventory pantry/freezer/fridge
Write grocery list
Sweep/wash kitchen floor
Clean fridge

Plans for this week...
Grocery shopping
House cleaning
Paperwork/filing
Vacuum all rugs
Go bike riding with the girls
Buy a gift for a family member's birthday coming up
Visit the library
Have my hair cut
Celebrate Canada Day - visit the beach

What I am creating...
Updating my recipe binder.  

Looking around the house...
The girls have been playing all morning, so there is a trail of toys around the house.          

From the camera...


If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated!