Pages

June 09, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday - June 9, 2014


As I look outside my window...
Rain, sun and a thunderstorm this afternoon.       

Right now I am...
Typing up this post.     

Thinking...
About the end of school.  Another few weeks and then summer fun can begin!

On my bedside table...
The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks

Listening to...
Miss S reading to me.    

On the menu for this week...
Monday: Baked chicken with pasta primavera, corn and salad 
Tuesday: Breakfast for dinner (pancakes, bacon, scrambled eggs, fruit)
Wednesday: Cheeseburger pie with salad
Thursday: Teriyaki chicken with rice
Friday: Leftovers/buffet night
Saturday: Maple salmon with green beans and mashed potatoes
Sunday: Dinner out

On my to do list...
Laundry/Ironing
Inventory pantry/freezer/fridge
Write grocery list
Sweep/wash kitchen floor
Disinfect hairbrushes

Plans for this week...
Grocery shopping
House cleaning
Paperwork/filing
Clean washing machine and tumble dryer
Attend school dance

What I am creating...
Ideas for teacher gifts for end of school.

Looking around the house...
Definitely not as tidy as I would like it.  I will be making time to do some housecleaning tomorrow after grocery shopping.  

From the camera...
We watched the show jumping at Spruce Meadows this weekend.  

2 comments:

  1. Haha typing up this post is pretty predictable right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to watch a show jumping, and my niece especially would love it, she is obsessed with horses :)

    I hope you are having a good week so far.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated!