2/3 cup butter, soft
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup cocoa
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a non-stick baking liner.
3. Place butter, sugar and the egg into a large bowl and cream together until light and fluffy.
4. Add cocoa, flour, vanilla, salt, baking soda and chocolate chips and mix well.
5. Drop spoonfuls (approximately one heaping tbsp) onto the cookie sheet. Cook for 10 minutes until cookies are just done.
6. Cool for 2 minutes on the cookie sheet, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.