Pages

July 21, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday - July 21, 2014


Breakfast time....what is on the plate this morning:
Ezekiel cereal with a cup of tea.

On today's to do list:
Laundry
Sweep and mop kitchen floor

Empty paper shredder
Inventory pantry/freezer/fridge
Write grocery list
Disinfect remote controls and phones
Do yoga with the girls

Currently reading:
America's Cheapest Family Gets You Right On The Money by Steve and Annette Economides

The weather outside is:
Rainy and grey.

On the menu this week:
Monday - Baked maple salmon with asparagus and salad
Tuesday - Sweet and sour chicken with rice
Wednesday - Homemade pizza
Thursday - Tacos
Friday - Leftovers/buffet night
Saturday - Roasted chicken with fries and corn
Sunday - Barbecue pork chops with vegetable primavera pasta and salad 


If I have a few minutes to myself, I will:
Talk with a friend.

New recipe I tried, or want to try this week:
Watermelon lemonade.

In the garden:
The broccoli and cauliflower are growing well and flowers are appearing on my green beans.    

Favorite photo from the camera:




Homemaking Tip:
Place a folded tea towel at the bottom of your sink before washing delicate china or crystal.    

Visiting with Blog friends (blog you want to share, blog post that caught your eye):
Love Bakerella's blog.  So many wonderful recipes, so little time!!


If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here


2 comments:

  1. I would have never thought about adding the towel to the sink when washing china. This is going to be a sanity saver this Christmas.

    The salmon dish sounds so good, I wish I could get my family to eat more of it without acting like they are dying.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok that tip about the towel is just brilliant, I don't know how many glasses I've broken over the years. Thank you :)

    I agree with Felicia, that salmon sounds to die for.

    Hope you have a wonderful week ahead.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated!