Pages

July 28, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday - July 28, 2014



Breakfast time....what is on the plate this morning:
Cereal with a cup of tea.  

On today's to do list:
Laundry
Sweep and mop kitchen floor

Inventory pantry/freezer/fridge
Write grocery list
Dust my baseboards
Watch Frozen with the girls
Water my garden

Currently reading:
The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith

The weather outside is:
Beautiful and sunny.  It will be hot this week.  

On the menu this week:
Monday - Spaghetti bolognaise
Tuesday - Homemade chicken strips with peas and salad
Wednesday - Hamburgers and salad
Thursday - Barbecue pork chops with mashed potatoes and broccoli
Friday - Leftovers/buffet night
Saturday - Filet mignon with baked potatoes and mushrooms
Sunday - Butter chicken with rice 


If I have a few minutes to myself, I will:
Plan some blog posts.

New recipe I tried, or want to try this week:
Nothing planned yet.

In the garden:
Everything is growing well.      

Favorite photo from the camera:




Homemaking Tip:
When baking, always measure the oil in a recipe before the honey.  The honey will slide out easily.   


If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here


4 comments:

  1. That to do list is just for one day? Wow your a busy bee!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! Keeps me out of trouble. :)

      Delete
  2. Love your tip, I actually do that as well, makes it so much easier :) Can you believe I haven't yet watched Frozen? My kids thinking I'm crazy lol

    Hope you have a fantastic week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'd enjoy the movie Sandra. It's one of our favourites!

      Delete

All comments are appreciated!