Pages

July 07, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday - July 7, 2014



As I look outside my window...
Sunny!       

Right now I am...
Enjoying my THM pancakes with a cup of tea.     

Thinking...
What a great weekend we had.  We watched Wimbledon, the Tour de France in England and had a visit with family, where I tried to teach the girls how to play badminton.  

On my bedside table...
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling

Listening to...
My dishwasher.    

On the menu for this week...
Monday: Tacos
Tuesday: Dinner out
Wednesday: Sweet and sour chicken with rice
Thursday: Hamburgers, cheese smokies and salad
Friday: Leftovers/buffet night
Saturday: Maple salmon with rice and peas
Sunday: Bacon wrapped steaks with potatoes and salad

On my to do list...
Laundry/Ironing
Inventory pantry/freezer/fridge
Write grocery list
Sweep/wash kitchen floor
Clean bathrooms

Plans for this week...
Grocery shopping
House cleaning
Paperwork/filing
Attend Stampede
Go bowling with the girls
Library visit

What I am creating...
Blueberry muffins.

Looking around the house...
Mostly neat and tidy.  Dishwasher is on.  Clothes to fold and put away.  Girls creating puppets in the basement.    

From the camera...


If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here


4 comments:

  1. Visiting from Sandra's :)

    The Tour de France came through our township yesterday. It reminded me of what a beautiful bit of country we live in. Where abouts did you like in England?

    Your photo is lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Sarah! I used to live in West Yorkshire (very near to Steeton/Keighley). I certainly miss seeing the spectacular countryside outside of my window every day.

      Delete
  2. Yum your menu as always, looks amazing. Love your photo, how pretty :)

    Hope you're having a great Monday so far, and wishing you a good rest of week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the sweet words Sandra! We saw the deer on the way back from my in-laws home. Have a wonderful week.

      Delete

All comments are appreciated!