Pages

August 04, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday - August 4, 2014



Breakfast time....what is on the plate this morning:
Cornflakes with a cup of tea.

On today's to do list:
Laundry
Sweep and mop kitchen floor

Inventory pantry/freezer/fridge
Write grocery list
Wash outside light fixtures
Take the girls to the park

Currently reading:
A Love That Multiplies by Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar

The weather outside is:
Lovely.  Blue skies and sun.  

On the menu this week:
Monday - Maple salmon with rice and broccoli
Tuesday - Hamburgers and salad
Wednesday - Dinner out (day trip)
Thursday - Chicken fajitas
Friday - Leftovers/buffet night
Saturday - Dinner out (day trip)
Sunday - Baked chicken with coleslaw, salad and corn 


If I have a few minutes to myself, I will:
Catch up with a few blogs.

In the garden:
My green beans are growing!  I have to cut my broccoli so we can have that tonight.      

Favorite photo from the camera:


Homemaking Tip:
Place a few grains of rice in your salt shaker.  The rice prevents the salt from clumping in the shaker due to humidity.   

Visiting with Blog friends (blog you want to share, blog post that caught your eye):
Another blog I love is The Prudent Homemaker.  


If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here



2 comments:

  1. Your picture reminds me of the North Platt river in Nebraska. Gosh, that was 25 years ago. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo. Love your tip for the salt shaker :)

    Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated!