Pages

September 22, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday - September 22, 2014



Breakfast time....what is on the plate this morning:
Harvest Crunch with a cup of tea.

On today's to do list:
Laundry
Sweep and mop kitchen floor

Inventory pantry/freezer/fridge
Write grocery list
Enjoy the lovely weather!

Currently reading:
Debt-Proof Your Christmas by Mary Hunt

The weather outside is:
So beautiful today.  It's going to reach 29C this afternoon. 

On the menu this week:
Monday - Barbecue chicken with asparagus and salad
Tuesday - Maple salmon with rice and peas
Wednesday - Hamburgers
Thursday - Chicken stir fry with beansprouts and rice
Friday - Leftovers/buffet night
Saturday - Homemade mac and cheese
Sunday - Butter chicken


If I have a few minutes to myself, I will:
Read
     
Favorite photo from the camera:




Visiting with Blog friends (blog you want to share, blog post that caught your eye):
My sister-in-law just shared this lovely blog with me.  Julie is a food writer and I can't wait to read through her recipes.    


If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here



3 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie! I've been reading about that book on Amazon, it sounds interesting. I'll see if I can find an online version. Have a nive week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Celeste! So far I like it. It has lots of ideas for gifting for Christmas without going to the mall. Have a great week. :)

      Delete
  2. That sounds like a great book, I should try to get a hand on it as this Christmas is going to be very thrifty for us.

    Cute photo, I miss bumper cars :)

    Thanks for the link to the new blog, I will have to go take a look, I love food blogs.

    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated!