Pages

October 27, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday - October 27, 2014



Breakfast time....what is on the plate this morning:
Toast with strawberry jam and a cup of tea.

On today's to do list:
Laundry
Sweep and mop kitchen floor

Inventory pantry/freezer/fridge
Write grocery list
Empty paper shredder
Disinfect phones and remote controls

Currently reading:
Charlie by Lesley Pearse

The weather outside is:
Chilly and windy.  High of 5C today.  

On the menu this week:
Monday - Baked chicken strips with cheesy mashed potatoes and baked beans
Tuesday - Baked penne with Italian sausage
Wednesday - Fish and chips
Thursday - Chicken fajitas
Friday - Leftovers/buffet night
Saturday - Butter chicken with rice
Sunday - Roast pork with trimmings


If I have a few minutes to myself, I will:
Watch some of Rick Steves' Europe shows.
     
Favorite photo from the camera:


The toy hedgehog Miss S and I made this weekend


Visiting with Blog friends (blog you want to share, blog post that caught your eye): 
I just recently discovered Shannon's lovely blog Cozy Country Living.  

If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here



1 comment:

  1. That is such a cute little hedgehog :) I'm once again super late coming to say hi and read everyone's lists, but I'm just glad I got around to do it.

    Hope you had a great week and are enjoying your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated!