12 oz macaroni pasta
3 tbsp butter
3 tbsp all-purpose flour
3 cups whole milk
1 lb Cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 tsp dry mustard
salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and set to one side.
2. In a large saucepan, melt the butter.
3. Add flour and stir until smooth.
4. Keep stirring, while slowly adding the milk.
5. Bring to a boil.
6. Cook, while stirring, for 2 minutes until thickened.
7. Reduce heat to medium low and add the cheese, mustard and seasoning to taste.
8. Cook and stir until cheese has melted.
9. Add the drained pasta and cook for another few minutes until heated through.
Serve and enjoy!