Pages

November 03, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday - November 3, 2014



Breakfast time....what is on the plate this morning:
Harvest Crunch and tea.

On today's to do list:
Laundry
Sweep and mop kitchen floor

Inventory pantry/freezer/fridge
Write grocery list
Clean/organize under kitchen sink
Vacuum/wash all rugs

Currently reading:
The Pelican Brief by John Grisham

The weather outside is:
Sunny and nice for this time of year.  The snow that we had at the weekend is starting to melt.   

On the menu this week:
Monday - Spaghetti bolognaise with caesar salad
Tuesday - Parmesan chicken tenders with potato wedges and peas
Wednesday - Baked maple salmon with rice and corn
Thursday - Chili
Friday - Leftovers/buffet night
Saturday - Meatloaf with mashed potatoes and green beans
Sunday - Roast chicken, roast potatoes and broccoli


If I have a few minutes to myself, I will:
Enjoy a hot cup of tea while I browse some of my favourite blogs.  
     
Favorite photo from the camera:




Visiting with Blog friends (blog you want to share, blog post that caught your eye): 
A blog I like is Katie's at A Beautiful Little Adventure.  
    
If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here



2 comments:

  1. I love the Jack o Lanterns. It seems like everyone is eating Chicken Parm this week but my family! LOL I too am a John Grisham book adorer! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie, hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated!